Monday, March 28, 2011

BAHARATLI PİKAN







































SPICED PECANS

This is another Sophie's recipe. I have been baking these very often after I tasted them in Sophie's house.
Thanks again Sophie...

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb pecan halves
  • 1tsp of ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp of granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp of salt
  • a pinch of ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Soak pecan halves in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and take them in a mixing bowl. Mix it with the spices. Take them in a cookie tray. Bake for 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Jake Olson said...

Can you find Pecans in Turkey? I've never seen them down here in Adana.

My Turkish Kitchen said...

Jake,
I am not sure if they have it or not in Turkey. Have you checked big grocery stores in Adana?
Iffet